Allied motor home insurance coverage

Your RV is much more than a vehicle – it's your home away from home. And there's no better way to protect it than with an Allied RV insurance policy.

Allied's motor home insurance coverage include:


This motor home insurance coverage protects you if you're at fault in a covered accident. This covers expenses for bodily injury or property damage caused to others. Liability can also pay for your covered legal expenses if a lawsuit is brought against you due to a covered accident. Many states require liability coverage, and each state has its own minimum requirements.


This essential RV insurance coverage pays for covered damage to your motor home or travel trailer if you hit another vehicle, another vehicle hits you, or your RV rolls over. Collision coverage may be required if your vehicle is financed or leased.

Comprehensive coverage

The policy's comprehensive coverage covers damage to your camper or motor home caused by theft, vandalism, falling objects, fire, storms, flood and other events. 

Uninsured or underinsured motorists bodily injury coverage

This motor home insurance coverage helps pay for bodily injury suffered by you, a relative or another person occupying your recreational vehicle if you're involved in a covered accident with an uninsured or underinsured motor vehicle.

Uninsured or underinsured motorists property damage coverage

This motor home insurance coverage helps pay for property damage to your vehicle sustained in a covered accident with an uninsured or underinsured motor vehicle.

Custom equipment coverage

You'll receive $1,000 of RV insurance coverage for your custom equipment free with the purchase of comprehensive and collision coverage. 

Total loss replacement coverage

If your new recreational vehicle is totaled within the first five model years, we'll replace it.

Roadside assistance coverage

If you need help with a flat tire, a jump or a tow, our emergency roadside assistance program can help. This program also comes with increased protection to include any trip interruption expenses you incur when you are more than 50 miles away from home.

Towing and labor

This coverage can reimburse you for a tow and for the labor costs to get your motor home or travel trailer up and running again.

Vacation liability

This coverage provides up to $10,000 for any accident you are legally responsible for while the RV is used as a temporary residence (with the purchase of comprehensive and collision insurance). Should you need additional protection, higher limits are available.

Personal effects

This optional coverage pays to fix or replace personal property inside your RV that has been lost or damaged.

Awning replacement

This coverage protects your RV’s awning from depreciation and is subject to a $250 deductible.

Full-timers package

This option provides coverage for people who live in an RV full-time.

Product, coverage, discounts, insurance terms, definitions, and other descriptions are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in your individual insurance contracts, policies, and/or declaration pages from Allied-affiliated underwriting companies, which are controlling. Such products, coverage, terms, and discounts may vary by state and exclusions may apply.

Learn more and get a free quote

Your Allied insurance agent will work with you to design a policy with the right coverage for your needs.

Find an Allied agent