Allied insurance collision coverage

When you're insured with Allied, you can rest assured that we'll help you get back on the road after an accident.

Collision coverage pays to repair covered physical damage to your car if it's damaged by a collision with another object. When you insure your car with Allied Insurance, you'll get collision plus optional additional coverage so you can customize your policy to match your needs.

Loan/lease gap coverage

If you have Loan/lease gap coverage from Allied Insurance, it helps reduce out-of-pocket expenses if your car is totaled. This coverage helps pay the difference between what you owe on your lease or loan and the actual cash value of your covered car.

Special physical damage coverage

When your car is damaged, you want the most peace of mind. With Special Physical Damage coverage, the damaged property will be replaced with new original equipment manufactured parts, whenever available.


Our optional Good-As-New coverage helps get you back on the road if your car is totaled.

Rental reimbursement

Basic Loss of Use coverage pays for a rental car or other transportation (such as bus or subway) if your car can't be driven following an accident. Rental Days Plus is a free enhancement to the Loss of Use coverage that can provide unlimited days of rental car coverage – no matter how long it takes for your car to be repaired – if you use a preferred auto repair shop and a preferred rental car provider after an accident.

Product, coverage, discounts, insurance terms, definitions, and other descriptions are intended for informational purposes only and do not in any way replace or modify the definitions and information contained in your individual insurance contracts, policies, and/or declaration pages from Allied-affiliated underwriting companies, which are controlling. Such products, coverage, terms, and discounts may vary by state and exclusions may apply.

Learn more and get a free quote

Your Allied insurance agent will work with you to design a policy with the right coverage for your needs.

Find an Allied agent